Monday, December 6, 2010

976th time lucky!

...And it finally happened! I wondered about it, considered it, re-considered it (about 975 times), trashed it, revered it and mostly was scared out of my socks about it, BUT after much courage (and only a little bit of conviction at this point) I am putting myself out there. There being a scary place where I pour out the contents of my heart, soul, brain and occasionally a combination of the three, with the knowledge that random people get to read it, comment on it, like it and, heaven help me, dislike it! It's an unforgiving, perfection loving world out there...please let there be more sheep than big bad wolves who happen to read my attempt at throwing a few words together in order to entertain well, mostly myself, and others with the happenings and sometimes what i wish were the happenings of my life.

So without further ado, let the blogging begin!

2 comments:

  1. I am a new blogger too.Its not so bad as you think....All the best for your new venture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed Yasmeen here!
    It's fun, worth taking the plunge, and if nothing else you have a lovely record of life with your boys at this stage of their lives.
    Let me warn you that it tends to be addictive:)
    All the very best to you for this venture.

    ReplyDelete